View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 10:22 PM   #221
1971_c10

Re: C10CJ: A Pro-touring '71 Stepside on a No Limit Pro-C10 Chassis

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbrouss70 View Post
Sorry to hear about your shop dog, she looks like she was a good one. It's always hard to lose such a loyal friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlped View Post
I truly hate to hear about the loss of your pooch. My shop dogs always make my time in the shop a little bit better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by knomadd View Post
Sorry to hear about your shop dog. I went through that a couple years back. One of the hardest days of my adult life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossHogg69 View Post
Sorry to hear about you shop dog - that is always such a tough loss. I'd be torn up if my little 4 legged buddy wasn't around.
Thanks guys... She was my girl, my 80lb yellow bundle of joy. She loved hanging out with me, playing in the snow and she guarded the shop. It was a tough loss for sure. Since then, I've not been doing much on any social media lately and working on some Christmas projects to keep my mind occupied. Slowly getting some motivation back for the truck but the cold weather isn't helping!

Build Thread for my '71 Pro-Touring: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=722029
My C10 has it's own facebook page! www.facebook.com/c10cj - it is a public page so no facebook account required to browse through.
1971_c10 is offline   Reply With Quote