View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 10:02 AM   #19
J Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastercracker View Post
most of the plugs come with it. alternator plug i got from summit. the column plug i would get at classic parts, it adapts your stock plug to new style. plug and play. the kit has both old and new style plug. i crimped all the pins on the wires and used stock plug. pain in the ass. i would just by the adapter plug from classic parts. and thats all i would by from them. everything else i ever bought there was junk. used the original plug for tail lights. put new gauges in so stock dash is dead except turn and high beam light. the very few pigtails i had to use from old harness i soldered , electrical grease and shrink tube. all so on light harness to rear i ran with fuel gauge wire and drilled hole thru floor beside fuel tank with gourmet to the rear. cleans up firewall a little. hope that helps. it is a nice harness ,, plentty of wire ,,, just a little short on instuctions. got a lot of info here to help on some things. think his name was vette vette. something like that. he has lots of good info
I am using this same harness on my 63 C10. I was wondering what you did on the horn relay to make it work?
Posted via Mobile Device
J Williams is offline   Reply With Quote