View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 09:05 AM   #342
jh413

Re: How about some pics of '73-'87 Long Beds Part II

Hopefully this works and it's the right size.... it's been a long time since i posted on a forum

1976, K20, 454, SM465, NP205, 14BFF, Dana 44, 285/75r16 BFG KO2, 16x8 Ultra 164-6882 +12mm offset. Truck has come a ways from the time I brought it home. About a UPS truck full of new parts, countless hours, and several busted knuckles later. I'm happy to call it mine. Waiting on new front end pieces, autometers are still sitting on my tool box, just scored some original fender tags. So maybe one day it'll be "done."

^ if someone like me is searching google like a mad man, hopefully they find that information useful. I looked, read, and googled imaged wheels on these trucks forEVER trying to find a backspace that would work. I wanted tires flush with fender openings, and that's exactly what I got. I saw another member on this site, or another. He had this setup, but only 2 pictures. I rolled the dice and came out a winner I think. I will say the inside of the wheel lip is CLOSE to the tierod end, but not touching. Zero rubbing so far. I had the tire place use stick on wheel weights when they balanced them. I had stickies on my other truck and never had a problem with them.
Attached Images

jh413 is offline   Reply With Quote