View Single Post
Old 07-27-2018, 08:52 AM   #1069
smokedat

Re: LS1 into a 73 cheyenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by z71se View Post
A few questions... are you painting the interior/ dash hull? Will you run no side mirrors or will you drill the holes for those later? Why didn't you paint all the parts separately so you could paint the bed section behind the cab, as well as the underside of the cab and underside of bed?
Yes painting all the interior it will be exposed no upholstery other than dash and carpet. The side mirror holes are there Probly not visible in the pics.
This was the final blocking stage so all the front clip and bed needed to be on to block and transition the crease lines and match the panel alignment. The bed was in because it already had primer behind can and bed. As for the bottom of cab and bed it was painted silver with POR 15. After this the truck will be disassembled and painted seperatly. After fire wall is painted I will drop engine in the hang the front clip and enclose the engine, so I don’t risk any damage dropping the engine in over with front clip on. As far as under the wheel wells and front tubs they will be flat black.

Follow me on Instagram alex.barr.ios
smokedat is offline   Reply With Quote