View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 11:44 AM   #40
joedoh

Re: 1941 project fenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palf70Step View Post
I am glad there are others like me. NEVER start on a truck/car until title is processed. People give me the same looks/questions all the time about how I get things thru so easily. I checked into the stuff before I start and found out the rules. Then there was questions, I went down and asked the folks. When I was building my shop I had some contractors askingin how I got all my build permits done so quick. I looked up andf asked what the rules were. Some were goofy, but its a rule deal with it, get your stuff in line and go. What took them hours/days I got done normally in less than an hour.
yes, thats definitely the better way to do it! I wish I could say that it was because I am so smart but really it is because of experience. When I built the 65 it was first a 62 and I loosely interpreted the rules for tagging, and spent a lot of time arguing and a lot more time changing to a 65. lesson learned, be the expert and know the rules.

I think that is the fundamental difference that people miss when asking for help, that advice given without experience is only opinion. I try to give advice as often as possible, and when its my opinion I say it is.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote