View Single Post
Old 02-14-2017, 12:35 AM   #1
hotrodron

Engine check lite

I had a problem with my 2000 3500 1 ton running down the road it would stumble ,fart, wheezze, then go back to normal. May be do it the next time i drove it or not for several days. So i had new plug wires cap and rotor replaced. Drove it a block from repair shop and bang the same thing agin. They check it and said a little low fuel pressure. So i have a new fuel pump put in. Drive it a day same thing but now it happens slow speed just off idle. Take it back this time engine check light comes on code po 339 bad crank sensor put a new one in drove it agin for a day now ruff idle and the fart and wheezze again. Garage looked on his test book on line said possible wire problem from ecm to crank sensor no new codes. My truck has 199,000 miles on it but i dont drive it like she be stolen. Got it back today running ok for now . So where can i find a wiring diagram for this truck they opened bundle looked at the wires maybe moved the wire from where it was also when the fart,wheezze happens the tack needle goes crazy thanks for some help on this
hotrodron is offline   Reply With Quote