View Single Post
Old 01-23-2018, 05:35 PM   #15
ol_skool_chevy

Re: Buying from porterbuilt

I personally would never do a Porterbuilt again.Years I saved to buy what I thought would be a cool set up only to have issues. Mine was a BBC, they sent me SBC motor mounts witch smashed my brand new oil pan. they did replace the mounts but the pan was F--ked. had to pull the motor again and do a new pan. next all the bolt pack were not marked at all for where they went...you have to de-code they bags...that sucked. the tower lower spread bar was too long and kicked the rest of the frame out of square...that sucked big time. I have to take the whole rear apart 4 times before seeing the f--k up. and next they sent me a pan hard bar too long....and anytime you need to contact them. you have to leave a voice mail and HOPE to god they call back. and if you miss the call back you have to start all over and call them AGAIN and wait........NEVER again. There are more companies now doing the same thing but better.

Built it yourself, don't count on others to to do it for you or with you. It will never get done
ol_skool_chevy is offline   Reply With Quote