View Single Post
Old 03-21-2017, 06:57 AM   #42
special-K
Special Order

Re: Am I the only one that loses things?

We're not stupid. We have places where we ALWAYS keep things we need to find everyday. Things like keys, phone, wallet...right? Those are things we can eliminate from this frustrating routine, right? Yeah, that's why when I can't find one of those I loose my mind!!! . The most important need everyday stuff...ARGH!!!! It's always when ya gotta go!

I lost my wallet once. I "remember" I had it when we stopped at a convenience store after leaving the job the day before. I went back there to ask and look in the trash can outside where I "remember" setting my coffee while I waited for the other guys. Not there, never found it, had to cancel cards, get new license...and new wallet! I had a couple hundred bucks in there, too. That was this time of year when it starts getting warm. Spring comes, then summer and fall, and along comes colder weather again. That first colder day and it's time to pull the Carhart bibs out. Huh, what just fell on the floor as I unfold these? Thump, it's my wallet! I never did lose it, had it all the while, just couldn't find it. I NEVER lose my wallet

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote