Thread: The NOS blues
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2018, 08:09 AM   #5
special-K
Special Order

Re: The NOS blues

I always thought trim like the paint divider seemed generic. Like I have seen the same exact profile formed in all sorts of shapes for various vehicles. Look around at older vehicles and you will see what I mean. I wonder if the seller actually believed they had found a 67/72 paint divider piece or possible figured they could pass it off.

Precious parts shipped in inadequate packaging is pure and simple ignorant. "Ok. sorry, I'll send you another one" is not an option. "Ok, I'll find another piece to replace it" is a difficult and expensive...possibly impossible option. PACKING THE PART SO YOU KNOW IT WILL ARRIVE UNDAMAGED IS THE ONLY OPTION.

I know you're not working on a 4wd, but when I read the title I thought you might be talking about these:
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote