View Single Post
Old 07-21-2014, 02:58 PM   #38
PBFAB.COM

Re: Extreme or Mild Dropmember

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Cary View Post
I don't want to let the cat out of the bag yet... but I am also working on an airbag variation that will set the frame just under 1" off the ground as well. For those guys that love the lowered ride height but don't want it to be able to lay the frame all the way on the ground as well.

I know... I threw another option at you. Probably shouldn't have done that.

You can't go wrong with any of the versions... our most popular is the Extreme... second most popular is the Mild.

Nate
Hello Nate, I wanted to know if you ever finished the new number 4 top secret drop member? I spoke with Dave a while back on a mild but started thinking about going with an extreme. You have me now thinking about this 4th drop member because I don't really care to lay frame but at ride height on 24's I would love to have the stance of rwade's red and white C10.[/QUOTE]

I am not able to dedicate the same amount of time on this forum as I used to. I have one of our team members that monitors private messages and forwards them to the appropriate PB team member. SO if at times I don't respond to posts in a timely manner.... or at all, it isn't intentional.

The best and most efficient way to get a question answered is to use our direct email. Sales@pbfab.com or tech@pbfab.com.

To answer the question, this new DM is close to being released. Feel free to email us for more details if necessary.

Nate

Phone: 480-297-2621

E-mail: sales@pbfab.com

Find us on FaceBook under Porterbuilt Fabrication

Specializing in Chassis and Suspension Components for your Classic Chevrolet Truck.

We offer components from the following manufacturers:

Porterbuilt
Accuair
Ridetech (Air Ride Technologies)
Air Lift
Wilwood
Intro
Unisteer
ECE
Gotta Show
Air Lift
Borgeson