View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 09:59 AM   #328
pheengurs

Re: Post pics. Lets see how many 60-66 4x4 are out there.

Nice looking truck and welcome to the site. You have any current pics with the new tires and snorkel? What your plans for the truck?[/QUOTE]

The plans are to slowly work my way into 36inch tires, 6inch suspension lift with new leaf springs all around... but before all that I'm gonna give her a paint job... roller or otherwise, as Ive got a couple options. The main color will be red, with gold and purple in there somehow...still not certain on the placement of the gold & purple but the body base color will be red I've experimented with different colors of red all over the primer grey on the truck to get some idea of what red I like... it's been about 5 or 6 different shades, but I've finally settled on one, so now I just have to get off my ass and get it done...

anyway here's a couple pics of how she looks more recently. I have 35mm pics of her with the snorkel from afar, but they're being developed... I'll have to snap a pic with my cameraphone from the garage and post it up later to give you an idea of how that really looks... it's not an ideal snorkel setup with the flip hood, as the snorkel air filter end has to be removable in order to open up the hood... I use zip-ties for now until I see of or figure out something better...
Attached Images

rolling on 33x12x15 tires on 6 lug rims.

Last edited by pheengurs; 11-15-2010 at 10:01 AM.
pheengurs is offline   Reply With Quote