View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 05:06 AM   #823
dieseldawg142

Re: post up your camping pics

you know that old saying, a bad day off is better than a good day at work....well we completely put that theory to the test and then some...after never having any problems for the last 8 or 9 yrs camping, problems caught up to us in spades this time...
first thing was my son's brand new 8 grand quad would not start- deadsville...turns out the relay that came with the new Superwinch i put on there the other week is a pos from chinaville. after disconnecting the winch and re-routing wires we got it running. son was a little disappointed not having a working winch...
and the weather when we left...well, it sucked...
Name:  IMG_2250.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  37.8 KB

then just outside of Hope BC, we're coming up to a intersecting road. there was some dumb idiot in a blue car, seen us coming from a block away and then waits till i'm like 50 feet from her, then decides to pull out right in front of me, all 16 000 lbs, and she dawdled like an idiot. i slammed the brakes, and started swerving off the road around her and clipped a stop sign with my bumper and sent it to sign valhalla. a couple finger gestures at her and on we went...
this intersection here...notice the stop sign is gone...
Name:  IMG_2311.jpg
Views: 261
Size:  37.5 KB

well at least the rain stopped and is breaking up
Name:  IMG_2255.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  44.8 KB

tried something different this yr, had the wifey bring my stepper so we could explore more than with just the quads...good thing we brought it...
Name:  IMG_2258.jpg
Views: 263
Size:  59.4 KBName:  IMG_2259.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  56.4 KB
dieseldawg142 is offline   Reply With Quote