View Single Post
Old 11-11-2014, 01:43 PM   #11
nitrosport_5

Re: 1972 C30 Ramp Truck

Finally got the big ugly mirrors off. Didn't want to go with little sport mirrors because it is still a 1 ton, but wanted to get rid of the large mirrors that I hated to try and see around. I ended up with a set of 72 mirrors like the pair on my k20. I think she looks much better.

Also took a couple minutes to rub it out real quick with some old rubbing compound I had. Looks much better than it did. I think the rf fender has been painted later than the rest of the truck as it was shiny before I started lol.

And finally found rear brake parts. Friend has a 78 c30 with a 14 bolt I'm going to get all the brake parts from. So hopefully soon I'll be able to actually stop this beast efficiently!

The picture was after I loaded my golf cart to take to storage. Its got air bags, stereo with sub, underglow, headliner visors ect. When I broke my back in 03 my dad built it for me to get in and tool around. Don't use it much anymore since I've got too many trucks to play with
Attached Images

nitrosport_5 is offline   Reply With Quote