View Single Post
Old 08-01-2005, 09:41 PM   #4
ozrulzk5
What can I do next ????

like just One said

I checked all the cables and stuff and even took it all out and bench tested the doors for fit and seal talk about a b****. anyway it looks to be chevy trucks 73 to 87 and blazers from 73 to 91 the 88 and up trucks moved the blower to under the dash but I have not found one to check and see what type of motor and cage it has. just lucked up on a 94 that had been really gutted and just decided to take a look see. the fins on the new mod cages are farther apart and rounded a bit more than the older truck. yes I even tried to grind the fins a lil on the older mods needless to say it didnt work and vibrated like crazy. high speed on the older mods is now med speed for the different cage and motor. like a got a super high now. just got aggrivated that the newer cars have more vents and hight will blow the hair off your head. trying to cool a full size blazer on a hot day is really hard. Gonna start tinkering around with resistor banks and see if I can come up with a lil more
or smoke, what ever comes first. ill keep an update here as I find more. just like the title what can I do next???