Thread: Easy Green
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2014, 09:52 PM   #9
Ridnhi

Re: Easy Green

I haven't done a whole lot to it yet, but so far I have removed the KC lights that were attached to the windshield and the 2 KC lights that were mounted to the chrome push bar. I will most likely sell these. I replaced both wiper blades and 2 front parking light bulbs. I removed the CB radio/antenna and any of the extra wiring that has seemed to remain useless. Oh, and the biggest change, I took the wheels and tires off the old blazer and put them on the new one. I am still trying to figure out the lift on easy green, and if I want to go bigger. I measured from ground to top of rear wheel well and it was 40" before I did anything to it, it had new 33" tires on it. My 71 had a 6" lift with these 35" tires and rear wheels measured 44". After switching tires, rear wheel wells are at 41 1/4." I have a brand new (well 10yrs old, but no miles) 6" tuff country lift that I am thinking about switching with my 71 blazer before I sell it. I'm not sure it is going to be worth the effort. But, I think it may be needed with these Mickey Thompsons. Sorry for bad pic. Light in garage isn't very good.
Attached Images