View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 12:20 PM   #20
russm57

That looks good. Can you give me some other shots - maybe some profiles - or let me know if you have any other pics on the web somewhere? How did you acheive the color? Is it a single stage paint? Or a red over black? I'm beginning to lean away from black cherry, mainly because it has become my perception that the look I have in mind is a two stage process, or some other special process that would be very expensive to repair, and impossible to touch up. That's okay for a show car, but if you're going to use it much at all, I don't think it's smart. We're currently considering the midnight blue I mentioned, or possibly even the original green (I think it's called GM turquoise). My wife is voting for sunset orange - or something along that line. I think it is a fairly recent Ford color, but I've also seen one similar on new Chevys. It's somewhere in the range of a burnt orange, or kind of a goldish orange. My thought on this color is that it is kind of trendy (as I was advised against above). What does anyone else think?
russm57 is offline   Reply With Quote