View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 07:12 PM   #25
stope4

Re: 67-72 Factory Assembly manual

I don't like the Factory Assembly Manual. Way too much missing and the book is just too big. I feel like I totally wasted money on the dang thing. And that was just to purchase it. When you add in the time spent thumbing through the pages without really getting an answer, it just adds up.

I saw a guy on Ebay a few months ago who was trying to sell what he said was the FAM for each year. The sales add said he was the guy who put the current FAM together from the pages he was selling. The add also said there were many many more pages but, when he put the FAM together, he only selected what he thought were the most essntial pages. What he was selling was not book format. It was just pages. It looked real interesting until I saw his BuyItNow price, $18,000. If someone were willing to make 6 books for each year and provide all the pages, they could probably make a few bucks, but not at a starting price of $18,000. I guess the guy plans on dying with the information. Probably be like an Egyptian and have it put in his pyramid.

Last edited by stope4; 06-17-2009 at 07:15 PM.
stope4 is offline   Reply With Quote