View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 12:14 PM   #14
Grumpy old man

Re: Looking through the parts board today ...

You know I've read so many times go ahead and chop that top / cut that frame /go one piece side windows ,Heck they made "millions " of these trucks ... Well not really , Just how many have been wrecked .flooded/ crushed/ stripped over the last 50 YEARS ? How many are being drug out of the weeds today to be restored in some fashion and the parts market is HOT right now ,I tend to only chase what I need or can adapt to my own stuff . I have a ton of 67 parts and I let them go when I decide I don't need them anymore , once I decide to part with it I really don't care what the next owner does with it as long as I get my price I'm happy ... I've gotten some great deals in here (Thanks) I've also over paid for things I wanted ,So be it as long as I really needed it, all good ! I spent this morning looking at a 67 cab that I've been saving and I decided to cut it up for the parts I need on 5 other trucks , I'll tell you it was a hard decision to make but it's sitting here and I need the sheet metal
Grumpy old man is offline   Reply With Quote