View Single Post
Old 04-01-2021, 06:16 AM   #945
special-K
Special Order

Re: Vintage 4wd Pictures:Other Makes

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1976gmc20 View Post
Yeah, he had torched the frame off and thrown away the rear springs, using the cut off piece of frame as a spacer between the axle and frame. Then it had an arch sort of like a tow truck and a PTO winch right behind the seat. There was no cab, just the front end and fenders.

I would ride shotgun and bail out before he turned around, and get him backed in and pull the cable and set the choker(s). Then back to the meadow we used for a landing and jump out and unhook and run up and jump on board again. It was a lot of fun to be getting paid for

RIP Bill Manuel Sr.
I started a picture thread in General Disco for Doodlebugs back a while. I'll try to find it

Got to post a picture of something or other. That was a nice F250 4wd. Gotta say 4wd since Ford gives no designation between models Bumpsides:
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote