View Single Post
Old 10-22-2023, 08:57 PM   #272
Classic Heartbeat
Project Junkie! Fishing Poor!!

Re: Beth's tribute truck.

Well I took a trip down to Oregon today to pick up a set of new Amp Power Steps for the Tribute Truck. I figures they would be both cool and appropriate for this build. She always loved driving the first short bed 4X4 that we had many years ago. Even though it was a pain in the butt for her to get into. She was only 5'2" and that truck made her feel as big as everyone else when driving it. Little did I know that it would lead to this build so many years later. Like a lot of women she would hold her wants and desires to put everyone else in front of her. It was only after I sold one of the other short bed 4X4s I had prior to this one that our youngest son told me she claimed it as her own. I had know idea and felt lower than a snake's belly when he told me. I immediately searched, found and drove over 600 miles to by this one that I would build just for her. Sadly I got sick and slowed the build down and after that she fell ill for the last time and God called her home. Everything in this build now is being done with her first and foremost in thoughts and planning. Everything from the colors it's being painted to the things I am putting on it. Beth would love the steps because it would make it easier for her to get into.
Attached Images

Call us Toll Free (888) 338-2502
Like Us on Facebook
No appointment necessary.
72 BB Chevy Custom Deluxe / Custom Camper
67 I-6 (Soon to be 5.7 LS1) Panel
68 BB Chevy Short Bed
72 6.0 LQ9 Short Bed Chevy 4X4
Olympia's fastest growing truck parts supplier.
Olympia's home for Wayward Chevys
Classic Heartbeat is offline   Reply With Quote