View Single Post
Old 10-08-2013, 11:14 AM   #42
special-K
Special Order

Re: Stacey David, what's up with his?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frkypunk70 View Post
Talent is talent...really does it matter how someone looks? When I hear tattoos and piercing I think I got gramps mad.. again....except he has been dead since 77. If your good at what you do"..how you look means nothing. I have no tattoos or piercing .l.but I do have OCD
I agree,that's my point. Not saying anything against tattoos (or piercings),I have tattoos (and had a pierced ear a short while...in '76 ). Just comparing what's "in" now compared to Stacey with his "out dated" look...or whatever the issue a person might have with his looks. I don't understand how anyone can be so concerned with how someone chooses to look. Not saying there aren't people who go so far that few can help but wonder. The tossing is a humorous gesture that became a trademark. Heck,I've tossed parts too

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote