View Single Post
Old 04-16-2017, 10:02 AM   #905
Scott2

Re: Loadmaster '47 COE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 47 Fasttoys View Post
Thanks Scott, I will actually be in you neighborhood next week. My brother lives in Black Forest, Sisters in Arvada and Aurora, so keep an eye out and you may see us cruising down the back roads. Getting a few other thing wrapped up. Put A/C in,(a late change in plans) the second bed stand is in, front shelf is in, some more lights are in and the steps are ready. Ill pop up some pictures later.
Rob
Rob,

Holy crap - you work way faster than I do!

So - any way you go (Hwy 83 or I25) you'll be within a couple of miles of me! If you have any time stop by and say hi. My '51 is scattered all over the garage but I'm sure seeing your rig will give me even more inspiration to get it running and it would be great to meet you and see your truck!

We can even reminisce about China - while I didn't live there like you I felt like I did at times. I was there 2-3 weeks about 6 times/year for 4 years and I've logged >1.3 million miles managing suppliers and partners all over Asia and much of the world. I'm very happy to be mostly staying home now.

And seriously, if you need anything while you're out here do not hesitate to call. I'll shoot you my number in a PM. The shop is open if needed and yes - beer counts as a need!

Again, have a safe trip.