Thread: George...
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 01:57 PM   #19
69gmcc10

Re: George...

I think that I found a theme for this build. I live in a neighborhood of duplexes that have no room for a vehicle in the garage if you plan on putting anything larger than an 82 Honda Civic, if I only had a chance to meet the architect! Needless to say my trucks and my wife’s car sit out side and my hippie neighbors must hate me for having a smoking, oil leaking, rust bucket they get to listen to and watch me work on in the driveway. I love not having covenants! One neighbor came over the other day as I was under the hood and asked what I was doing. I replied “working on my recycling project” and explained that it would take years to complete. Unimpressed he then wandered off in his home made leather sandals. I wish I was making this stuff up! But there it is, in a joint effort to save money, help the environment and annoy my neighbor, I am going to try and search junk yards, craigslist, eBay and the forum to build the majority of this truck. Still, there are a few new parts i cant live with out!
69gmcc10 is offline   Reply With Quote