View Single Post
Old 01-03-2016, 10:05 PM   #1180
Dan in Pasadena

Re: Danny Boy is BAACK! w/ '55 Big Window

Hi JJ!
We had a very nice Christmas and a good New Years Eve sitting out on the Rose Parade route (1 block from my house) with family members that decided to camp out, then came out again in the morning to watch the parade. Thanks for asking. How was yours?

Only progress is the hood and the metal cross pieces above & below the grill were sandblasted and delivered to the body shop for fitting. The upper/lower grill sheet metal was powder coated in color to act as primer. I took the hood cross brace off because i plan to have it chromed.

I don't know what other things I'll chrome? It used to be the inside windshield lower trim and the door interior trim over the Windows was kinda standard to chrome but I kinda think that's ver doing it. Suggestions are welcomed.

What's happening wth your truck? I haven't checked your thread recently but it seems you were in a holding pattern for awhile. Any progress?

Dan's '55 Big Window "Build" - Well, Kinda!
Dan in Pasadena is offline   Reply With Quote