View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 03:20 AM   #32
sawman

Re: I think I got burned by Sawman

first off like to say this is a great site,there is always 2 sides to a story,as I stated all sales I have always honored,i ask all to pay with paypal so both buyer and seller are covered,i sold a lot of parts on this site a lot of you reading this know this,i don't always keep shipping receipts,some items I ship were ever I am working to cut down on shipping cost,some items are shipped by friends heading the way the items is again to cut down on shipping,things are different for buyers than sellers,just because item doesn't get there does not always mean buyer didn't ship it,i keep in contact with everyone,i think most I gave my own email address also,cell number,home number and address,if you don't check your messages that's not my fault,if you pay with paypal and didn't update your address in paypal after you moved that's not my fault,,now if you pay with paypal and give different address than you have in paypal buyer is NOT COVERED,i did have items returned,i with address damaged,1 no such address,i shipped 1 to wrong buyer,longhorness opened a complaint I refunded him,cleanfreak wont respone,buyer gave 2 different address,dont no were to send refund,all that wanted a refund was done,replacement were shipped,longhorness I shipped your item,that money came out of my pocket,your item was returned,i have no control when shipping to different country,as to me ripping people off that is not me,slow shipping at times yes,,most the parts I sold on here was just what it cost to go to storage to get and pay for shipping,some I paid more to ship than what I got,anyone still have any problems please contact me,thanks
sawman is offline   Reply With Quote