Thread: MD Parting 72 burb
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2017, 11:21 PM   #23
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Parting 72 burb

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG View Post
Are you parting the white burb too? It looks to be a barn door burb. Id be interested in all the parts, sheet metal, latches etc that I would need to take a hatch and gate burb to barn doors. I have plenty of extra doors, just not any of the rest of the stuff to convert to barn doors. Im not positive if I have the hinges. Ill look if you decide on whether this is a doable thing on your side.

Id be interested in this stuff if it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg and possibly my first born grandchild.

CG
I have already torn into the white one. It is barn door. The doors were complete junk but all the latches were still good. Let me look in the morning to see what I have left
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is online now   Reply With Quote