View Single Post
Old 08-30-2015, 11:15 AM   #17
roger55

Re: I need new wiper arms and blades for my TF - 3rd and final question today.

Not so happy with the wiper kit I got from Brothers.

They gave me 2 right arms, the blades don't match each other and one of the right arms fit's the hub so tight, I can't get it on all the way. The other right arm fits the hub just fine.

So 3 issues. I called them first thing when I noticed I received to rights and they are going to send me a left. But, I hadn't discovered the 2 other problems yet.

Since they told me I didn't need to return one of the right arms, I bent one so I could but it on the left as I want to get my Texas state safety inspection tomorrow.
Unfortunately now the right one is the one that doesn't fit the hub correctly and it's a left arm that's on the way. The right one is on almost all the way but not quite after tapping on it with a rubber hammer. Now I'm afraid though that it's going to be darned hard to get back off.

I may just bend the one coming into a right as it's not that hard to do and make look perfect as you can see in the photos.

So, I need to call them again about the blade issue. It looks funky to have them not match even though they both work.

roger55 is offline   Reply With Quote