View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 01:30 AM   #714
TrkEnvy

Re: How about some pics of Static Dropped C-10's

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadX View Post
5.3 with a Borg Warner S475 turbo. Built turbo 350 tranny but have a 4L90e that is getting built to replace it. 3.07 rearend with a Auburn locker. 635 HP 600 ft lbs Tq at the rear wheels. Stock bottom end, Tooley Stage 2 cam and valve springs. Brutal Speed and Tuning in Maiden NC did the engine swap and built the turbo system and tuned it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqs0ZsUCmPs
I see you are running just the master cyl and no power assist. Im assuming you have disc in the front and drum rear. What's it like to stop it?? I'm considering just running manual on my 71 until I can afford the time and money to work out a hydroboost unit. Sweet truck. I'm also going turbo 5.3. Gonna run an on3 78mm and build the hot side myself. Or try anyway. Lol. Also sorry for the hijack. Back to stance. Badx if you could pm me your answer when you get time that would be cool.
1971 C10 - LWB shortened to SWB, welded in my C notch, reinforced trailing arms with 3/16 plate, new cpp 5" rear drop springs, 2" drop blocks, ece super panhard kit. Cpp drop spindles, 2 inch front springs, 5.3/4L80E

I call it Bruce Banner..
TrkEnvy is offline   Reply With Quote