View Single Post
Old 11-18-2016, 04:12 AM   #715
BadX

Re: How about some pics of Static Dropped C-10's

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrkEnvy View Post
I see you are running just the master cyl and no power assist. Im assuming you have disc in the front and drum rear. What's it like to stop it?? I'm considering just running manual on my 71 until I can afford the time and money to work out a hydroboost unit. Sweet truck. I'm also going turbo 5.3. Gonna run an on3 78mm and build the hot side myself. Or try anyway. Lol. Also sorry for the hijack. Back to stance. Badx if you could pm me your answer when you get time that would be cool.
It works good, you have to allow for stopping distance but it will lock the tires up if you mash them hard enough. Power brakes would be nice of course but I like the clean set up of just the master cylinder. Nigel at Brutal Speed and Tuning did all the fab work and tuning on my turbo, that guy has some crazy welding and fab skills. This is my first turbo and hate I haven't had one before now, you are going love it. He chose to go with the Borg Warner because of the sound of it, it is crazy loud spooling up and is good up to 1050 HP and we plan on building the bottom end later to get up in that range.
BadX is offline   Reply With Quote