Old 02-16-2018, 10:20 AM   #774
GOPAPA
"Tail Gate Best Seat In House"

Re: My Facetruck thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outfield View Post
Killer Bee,

where do you get the Tillamoo Cheese?

Tillamook Cheese is what it should be! That's where my wife grew up, and they have the famous Tillamook Cheese factory there!
I have visited theTillamonk Cheese factory a few times through the years..A guy who works there or did work there for 35 years gave me 4-5 different cheeses they make there while I attended a family reunion that he was related to ..that was in a small town on the Columbia River in a town called Clastskanie .

The guy told me that there is not enough milk from the cows to supply the needs for the cheeses any more and they have to import milk form other places in the state to keep up with demands to sell their products..

In Tillamonk or near it is a big big wheel borrow a guy made that had two wrecked cars in the tub of it for all to see when driving by,, it had what looked like light poles for handel bars and the wheel for it was around 10 feet tall..

Also a large Blimp garage is there in Tillamonk that housed Blimps in world war 2 and then later a whole sawmill was running inside the building ,,it is still there I believe ..