View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 07:33 PM   #955
47 Fasttoys

Re: Loadmaster '47 COE

It looks like I will need to reload every picture. Not fun and I'm not sure if I can edit and re-post the pictures or if I will need to just start a new thread. That being said I think I can just load strait from my laptop.
So a few updates: Still drive it every day. on my 3rd set of front tires and closing on 85000 miles since the build. Truck looks a little different now with the addition of stake sides. I did this to haul gravel for a few projects of mine and the kids driveway. I have put the rear bags to the test with 2.5 tons on the back many times now. I have also been running air tools off the air compressor. I did find an issue with using the plastic tube off the compressor, after a few cycles it would get hot and pop. I now have copper line from the compressor to the auto regulator (also newly added). Basically I now have a 10 CFM 275HP compressor. Progress is still being made on the camper: floor is down, most of the interior walls are complete' larger round tilt out windows where built and installed. I have been used it a few times now and it's working out great. And in other news: I have bought a new project: A 1951 Suburban, been looking for one for a while and jumped on a local one as soon as it was listed. It needs a ton of work but it was at a good price, had good paperwork and came with a usable modern chassis (2000 Ford Explorer). I will start a new build thread on this one around the first of the year. Lets see...lots of other truck stuff going on right now, My truck will be featured on the back of our clubs annual t-shirt after winning this years "Best Rust" at our annual show. We had 115 trucks enter this year and only do 5 awards so I was a happy camper.
Attached Images