View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 01:12 PM   #7
03TKMRacing

Re: Project White Lightning

Now it’s been a while since I last posted but there is still progress that had happened with the truck. I fit the engine and grant into the truck and continued to strip the truck down to put in the roll cage and to get it ready for paint. Currently in the middle of rust repair too. I also put the fuel tank in to figure out where lines are going to be routed. For a while I focused on the truck souly but the next race season is coming up for Colorado National Speedway so I had to jump ship a bit and focus on the race car for the upcoming race. Though that is a bit of a set back for the truck I recently started talking to my metals teacher at the high school and since I am nearly done with my current project he might allow me to weld in my rollcage at the school. If that works out I’ll have access to all the metal tools they have like a plasma table and tubing bender. I’m going to strip the inside of the bed sides and have no bed floor and have the panels supported by the bed roll cage so this equipment would really help. I’ll send pictures in a separate post because the forum isn’t letting my upload them now.
1971 Dodge Demon 225 Slant Six
03TKMRacing is offline   Reply With Quote