View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 12:00 PM   #261
Kabwe
Certified Car Nut

Re: Kabwe's aka Bam's build

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukon ratrod View Post
nice new toy!!! I have a tig that my father bought because he was going to build an airplane, but come to the conclusion he would rather be flying then building a plane so hes never used it, and bought a super cub on floats instead. Ive wanted to drag it out, but truth is Im burned in on the mig and cant seem to take the time to learn to master the tig right now. kabwe I went and checked on my 57 and the box of the truck was right full of water from the tarp. was thinking pool party, but to much ice in it. lol. should have grabbed a pict i guess. but Im sure wanting to spend some time on it, but restoring a 72 road runner for a customer so no real time to play.
Yeah Yukon its really nice having new toys. I have not been able to play with it, I just order a cylinder and I have to get it filled with argon then its on.lol A friend taught me how to use a tig and man once you tig you have to have one. I've been wanting one for a while, but they are expensive. I just broke down and went for it. I can't wait to crank that baby up and start using it.

Last edited by Kabwe; 05-02-2011 at 12:01 PM.
Kabwe is offline   Reply With Quote