View Single Post
Old 09-25-2017, 07:54 PM   #40
Blazerowner

Re: soft topper tops

My issue is not at the top of the window rather the back. I was told the flap below goes inside the window. Well If I tried to close my door it is so tight it would shatter my window. The rubber channel on the back of the door rubs against the top material as well. I literally have to unbutton the top to keep it from nearly ripping off the top part of the rubber. Maybe I need to bend the flap or something? I have seen pictures where it's inside the window, but the window is pretty close the bracket holding the plastic strip. When my door is closed my window rolls up inside the strip. Any ideas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemi43 View Post
I'm still not sure why you think you can't close the door with the windows up ? The only issue closing the door with the window FULLY up, is that it slightly pinches the drip flap. It's no big deal because I just lift it and let it go to outside of the glass. One way to prevent this is to leave the glass down 1/2".
If you have difficulty understanding what I'm trying to say, I can take a video for you and post the link.
Dan
Attached Images

Last edited by Blazerowner; 09-25-2017 at 08:11 PM.
Blazerowner is offline   Reply With Quote