View Single Post
Old 05-21-2018, 01:07 PM   #9
Steeveedee
Who Changed This?

Re: Trail of Bread Crumbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by alsriv2 View Post
I had a van totaled out in the same fashion. It was parked in front of my house on the street. Drunk came by, slammed into the side just in front of the rear tire, pushed my van up over the curb, breaking the passenger side wheel off at the axle and left a trail of oil and anti-freeze all the way to his garage. Also found a headlight lens from his Nissan pickup at the impact spot. Magically, there was a bunch of junk in his yard and the truck was hidden in the garage after his accident. Cops wouldn't do a darned thing. No investigation, nothing. My insurance had to pay. That drunk guy was well known problem in the neighborhood, and after that accident, always went around the neighborhood to exit the community afterwards, never driving by my house. Wouldn't you know about 8 months after my property was destroyed, the idiot had his truck "fixed" with multi-colored junkyard parts and pretended he didn't do anything wrong. Karma will get him.
I don't understand that. Seems like the police can trace the vehicle to where he hid it, and bust him for at least hit and run.

'70 Chevy 3/4T Longhorn CST 402/400/3.56 Custom Camper

Simi Valley, CA
Steeveedee is online now   Reply With Quote