View Single Post
Old 02-19-2015, 03:33 AM   #1907
markeb01
Senior Enthusiast

Re: Markeb01 Build Thread

Well there’s some truth in that thought. I had a bit of trouble growing facial hair in the 4th grade, but by the time I got to autoshop the teacher definitely didn’t like me. Most of the other guys thought I knew more about cars than he did, and when he tried to show me up it generally went badly for him! Not that I gloated or rubbed it in or anything!

Well I accomplished a couple of other minor improvements this evening. The last time I adjusted the headlights, I had the snow tires on. With the street tires back on, the low beams headlights were pointing down at the ground and didn’t reach out nearly far enough.

So I parked the Honda in the driveway and stuck masking tape on the garage door indicating the factory alignment on those bulbs. I then parked the truck in the same place, and about 3 turns of the upper screw corrected the headlight alignment. It’s so nice having the H4 low beams, the flat top of the beam projection makes them super easy to adjust.

And still having a surplus of energy, I pulled the steering wheel adapter and rotated it one tooth clockwise. Now it will be perfectly straight up and down instead of 10 degrees or so to the left when driving down the street. It’s the little things!