View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 12:03 AM   #102
joedoh

Re: 1941 1/2 ton project Hannah

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusty76 View Post
Shop? Wait a minute. You’re building me a shop? You shouldn’t have. What a Merry Christmas I shall have. Lol. Awesome that your building a shop. Now we are cooking.

yep, I hope you dont mind if I use it till you pick it up though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel46 View Post
What keeps the seat from going back as far as the stock seat? Is the back to thick?
yeah, much too thick, and the seat angle isnt great for the cab either. I am going to chop up on the interfering bits a little and see what I can see, but I dont have high hopes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel46 View Post
I love that steering wheel!

its outlawdrifters fault! oh wait, maybe I was preemptive with my blame haha.

edit: I didnt want to bump the project without any work being done but today we cleaned up the yard from all the junk left after the addition and dismantling 10 trucks and taking down a shed, etc, and I found the home planet of every brown recluse spider in 10 miles. there was a large pile of LP smart siding cut offs and ends that the contractor didnt think he had to do anything with and after picking up one or two pieces we noticed there were 10-20 brown recluse on every board. most people will SAY they saw a brown recluse because they see a brown grass spider but I know them very well, they are GREY spiders with dirt brown fangs. it took 3 times longer to get the boards up than any other pile of brush or parts and afterwards we were checking each other over. I had two on me and they werent very friendly, but no bites!

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393

Last edited by joedoh; 12-04-2017 at 01:15 AM.
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote