Originally Posted by brimc View Post
Wow. Looks awesome!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy_mud_truck View Post
Seriously some killer fab work
Thanks Guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
Great work! You definitely have a little more room for the air inlet than I did with the HT60.
relocating the a/c comp and moving the alternator really gave me space. relatively. haha that five inch is not that far from the alternator case and very close to the inner fender too. it fit, but it was close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnitg View Post
Ryan:
I love the look of the white wheels. I did something similar on mine.

I noticed your concern about coolant boiling. Have you considered waterless coolant? I have been running Evans waterless coolant in one of my pickups and one of my tractors for about 3 years now. It has performed great. I am planning to use it in my GMC when I get it finished.

Burnett
Thansk Burnett! the wheels just needed to be white. it seems to blend with the factory colors well.

so far as the evans, i have considered it. when i get to the filling with fluids stage, that is what it will get. the pressure problem is more of a dead head issue with flow anyway, but i really like the properties and idea of waterless coolant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by burnin oil View Post
Just unblocking that plug does wonders. I have personally shot that freeze plug out of a motor before and it is a pain to fix in the truck. I was not fortunate enough to have the bolt out center hump in the ram! I ended up using a factory adapter that does the same thing. Its original purpose was for coolant to an air compressor. Either way you will be happy with that mod when you spin 4k RPMs a couple of times and don't puke the antifreeze like Niagra Falls. Another thing this mod will do is help keep from tearing up the cylinder walls on 5&6. All that extra heat tends to expand the rings and you will see a lot more scuffs on the rear holes.
i will be using that fitting for the same thing! i looked at the factory stuff, but i got this flashy aluminum jobber from Ryan, and even though you can never see it, it matches the theme!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgh64pkup View Post
Great build! I just read all 60 pages.
Thats dedication! thanks for stopping in and for the kind words!

ryanroo is offline   Reply With Quote