View Single Post
Old 04-26-2016, 03:28 PM   #305
Dieselwrencher
6>8 Plugless........

Re: How about some pics of '73-'87 Crew Cabs Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84 Beast View Post
Need some help if possible. The 24 valve I got was from a wrecking yard so its fairly complete, the wiring harness has the headlight circuit on it. Long story short, I was wondering if someone sells a harness to take into consideration that I am dropping it into an 84K 30 and don't have a need for all those sensors.

Also, if the harness exists do they include an option for a GM alternator. Which GM alternator would work for that truck.

Finally, would it be cheaper to do the p-pump conversion or to get the factory VP44 pump going. Just looking to have it as daily for now.
As far as I know, no one sells any kind of after market wiring harness for an industrial application. You will have to wire it your self or hire some one to do it. Does your ecm have 2 plugs or one? Start a thread in the diesel conversion section so we don't get this thread off course.
1972 Chevy Cheyenne Super K20 Long Step side tilt, tach, tow hooks, AC, 350 4 speed
1972 C10 Suburban Custom Deluxe
1969 Chevy milk truck
1971 Camaro RS 5.3 BTR STG3 Cam Super T10
1940 Ford 354 Hemi 46RH Ford 9" on air ride huge project

Tired of spark plugs? Check this out.
Dieselwrencher is offline   Reply With Quote