View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 10:32 AM   #210
livinLoneOak

Re: ATTENTION: In regards to James Blanton aka "tex parts 67-72" and Partner.

HEADs UP fellas, James Blanton is back in business on ebay. His user name is fireman2184 It says his location is Point, Tx. Make no mistake about it, its him. He also claims his name is Mike.........well, thats part truth. His girlfriend is now the Mayor of our small town, and Mike is our Water Boy. Mikes job was reading meters, fixing leaks, that was it, up until recently. He has an additional responsibility now........you guessed it, selling parts and fielding call for none other than James Blanton himself. I dont restore old trucks, I found this site after googling James Blantons name. I have read all of the previous post on this topic and I have to say I am NOT surprised. Although each person that has been scammed has my sympathy. I hope my post will prevent future "Hard Working Americans" to avoid losing their hard earned $$. All of you that contacted authorities about him, Good Job!! But after his girl friend was elected Mayor the cop that was trying to take him down got fired. (Well he actually resigned, but it wasnt completely voluntary)
livinLoneOak is offline   Reply With Quote