Thread: pdx-sanity66
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 05:24 AM   #156
pdxhall

Re: pdx-sanity66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fleet '66 View Post
pdx
I just read through your entire build to date. Nice work you're doing on "sanity66". Looks like a pretty clean ride to start with. I like the name you chose for your project as well. I, for one, can relate to that as we all need to have an outlet or a distraction to keep us sane after the rigors of the "daily grind". You are making steady progress. That's what counts. Good documentation too. Keep the pics coming. I'm sure that I'll be referring back to your build when I get around to starting on the '64 C-10 that I picked up for the wife a while back. It will need several of the same patch panels repairs as yours.
Thanks for taking a look. The words of encouragement really help keep the motivation up. Good luck on that next project.

Well, I picked up some more wire for the mig and got a fair amount done on the floor. Everything is welded in but I still need to do a little smoothing and touch up. I had to stop and go in and watch the Blazer game. I'm hoping to get the kick panel and door pillar bottom on before I have to go back to work. I've done these on the other side so it should be much easier.
Attached Images

pdxhall is offline   Reply With Quote