View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 09:54 PM   #9
hotwls13

Re: Blazer Tank Install Thread/Link????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyd View Post
I got mine done. Part of my confusion was there were only 2 j-bolts included in my kit, is that normal? I just rebent the straps to better fit the contour of the tank, used the j bolts with locknuts on one side and drilled two new holes on the other and used grade 8 bolts and lock washers. I'm happy with it.

Why do you suggest relocating the filler? I plan on running mine straight up through the floor of the bed. I have a billet fuel door from a Dodge Ram that I plan on installing in the floor on the driver side.

Remington Steel - how did you run your filler? I have a stepper also and curious how you did yours. Also, it looks like your running a carb return, but why is there fuel line on the other side as well? Is it a vent? Did you just cap the opening next to the filler? I attached a pic to clarify...
I know this is 8yrs old but trying to figure out my blazer tank. It has same ports on it. Drivers side has filler, 1/2” vent (I think) then another 5/16” vent or fuel line?? Then passenger side has additional vent or fuel line? Plus the line coming from the sender which goes to my fuel line to my carberated 350.

Can’t believe there isn’t a simple breakdown online as to what each line/outlet is for. Ran a wire into each. Seems like the 1/2” is vent, passenger side is also vent and the drivers side 5/16” the wire jams quickly so I was thinking that one probably goes to bottom of tank for fuel??
hotwls13 is offline   Reply With Quote