View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 09:24 AM   #6
Inkfamous-13

Re: WTB - C10 Crossmember.....local SoCal if possible

hey tone I've got that ccp drop kit 4-6 drop with there drop shocks and relocator brackets dropped sway bar mounts. I installed it and ordered it in 2016 but havnt put but 500 miles on it. I'm gonna be doing my bags here soon probably this weekend ill get bags and brackets installed and my air tanks ,compressors, installed and the following weekend I'll wire it all and finish up solenoids, valves, switch box. if you want it I'll sell the coils and the sway bar drop brackets ( not my factory sway bar) and shock relocators bracket ( never installed them) going to keep shocks cuz I moved and fabbed up my own and I have 3 extra clusters that all are gauge clusters I remember you needed a few gauges I could do $200 for it all. just throwing it out there. if you have a extra londbedbfleetside custom cab bedside trim the upper thick piece for passes side and I need a cab corner piece the lower thin piece. we can deduct what you wanted for it. oh yeah I do if you have white painted grill and bumper I've got nice aluminum grill and decent driver quality chrome front bumper and chrome deluxe rear bumper that's a chrome remake good quality remake but previous owner dented it a lil bit. so rear I'll strip and paint but I'd like to trade the aluminum grill and chrome front bumper for a white 64-66 grill and white bumper and white bumper gaurds. if no guards the grill and bumper I'd like to be clean driver quality. I could sell this grill and buy the grill and bumper but would rather not have it off for long.. also would trade for big truck grill just left in you know. I've also got a 1964 6 lug rear end and trailing arms and 1972 c10 COMPLETE WHEEL TO WHEEL crossmember 5 lug disk brakes steering box and brakes still hooked up with pressure. have automatic column from same 72c10 , my posi rear was stolen so hence the 6 lugger.
'yeah I just had it painted' me: " dam man that thing looks like a side of beef" or "dam bro looks like a sack of walnuts" or the ever so smart ass: " well at least it's a friendly color, it waves as you drive by" first Boss's famous words "I dont know anyone who can see both sides at the same time" Just my 2 event's, tho nobody Carr's, sincerely AssHoleExtraordinaire.....
Inkfamous-13 is offline   Reply With Quote