View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 10:29 PM   #110
toocrazy

Re: 69 slammed, 22"/24" bbc shaved clean

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmedero View Post
That's a TON of pavers!!! Drive ways look good man.
Posted via Mobile Device
I can't remember now but it was like 20,000 feet. They are almost 3 inches thick because we were concerned about heavy trucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkgable79 View Post
I just read the entire thread over on garage journal. If you guys have the free time you should check it out. toocrazy's build thread is amazing. It's everything any heterosexual male loves. The garage build, theater room, music room, the house, 66 burban, 64 Chevelle, the Willy, etc, etc, etc. I'm at work and I just spent about 1.5 reading the whole thing. I'm glad my manager is out today. Lol.
Hey thanks man for giving me the plug I have had a little over 150,000 people check out the garage build thread. It truly has amazed me that so many people would look at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcbassin View Post
I love your garage. Looks too nice to work in.
It is nice to work in but too much room for stuff and I find myself cleaning the darn thing 3 times a week. It gets in the way of progress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str8-6-68 View Post
toocrazy Damn man, I just found my dream garage! Great build I love your shaved firewall, and I'll dream of your garage for years to come lol.
thank you. this darn C10 truck built is going to suck the life out of me. It has taken a lot more work than I planned but we can't stop now.
toocrazy is offline   Reply With Quote