View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 01:39 AM   #5
Killer Bee

Re: I called deaver springs today..

Quote:
Originally Posted by weider1717 View Post
It took 7 attempts throughout the day but I finally got someone to answer at nearly closing time. They do not offer anything under 4" for our trucks, I asked for a 2.5" spring. I'm sure they're a VERY nice spring but the guy I spoke to seemed very short and arrogant. He mentioned he recommends upgrading the front shackle if I go with his springs? I went on to simply ask if I go the 4" route these these are custom how much + or - from 4" is typical with their springs and he did not like that he responded "if you ask for 4" thats what I'm going to give you" but with an attitude.

Passing my expierence along but they may be worth the attitude, lol.
uhhm yah, everyone is short on patience at miller time on a friday, which is the absolute worst time to call a vendor with a load of questions that all lead away from products they carry..

have to pull up the guys name from my notes, but there's a manager at rough country that talked to me for about 30 minutes going over a ton of info for me.. but I called mid day, mid week where those types of folks have more time to talk and less on their mind about the weekend..

just my $.02.. good luck!