View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 09:55 PM   #207
chosn 1
fabricator of anythng not wood

Re: my radical 4x4 dually project

Thx for flippin the pic for me SW, not sure what happened there, it was still a great trip, albeit I really felt weird in the stomach for the first few hours and wrenching at the border was a bummer, plugged the star wheel hole with a chunk of broom handle that I got out of the trailer and bought a marine live well plug in Lethbridge and it is holding up well, can't locate a plug separate, gotta buy the whole housing at 200 cdn so screw that!
The border is usually an easy experience for me but this time there was some missing papers for import so had to deal with that, I actually get more hassle when I go to Idaho on the US side, it's like I have to prove im not a terrorist or do I have fruit or meat or wood coming across!!! What a bunch of crap! You guys are the one carrying guns for Christmas sake... We're just canadians hahahaha.
That bloomer was A 90,000.00 trailer that Lee picked up for 25,000 and will sell easily up here for 60,000, in fact im told that it is already sold pending our inspection, and lee is sending up a 2015 lakota 4 horse with living Quarters right now that I'll be picking up in a week or so and I can hardly wait to take this truck down to get it!
chosn 1 is offline   Reply With Quote