View Single Post
Old 06-26-2007, 02:16 PM   #70
Kontrol Phreaks

Re: kp components weld in step notch

Yes I am back working at KP again after my 8 month disapperaing act. I've been posting in other topics lately that relate to my knowledge of suspension, product ideas, install suggestions, and products other things that I feel like responding too. Plus we're now a sponsor of the forum and we can legally post information to help everyone out.

Now for some update information. Thanks to Nathan Porter for spilling the beans, it is true we're working with Porterbuilt on some new products. KP Components is in the process of designing and building a bolt-on 4 Link & Cantilever system with a Watts link for the 1963 - 1972 C10 trucks. Our kits are all designed to work side by side with the Porterbuilt front crossmember to get your old school down on the ground.

" Are you off your rocker ? " then your not using KP Components and Porterbuilt products ....

We've completed some kits and have them out for testing as we speak. There's still some design changes and additions that need to be made to work with the various manufacture configurations that are out there.
The first truck that we completed was a 63 Chevy and it had the factory trailing arm setup under it. We designed the bolt-on axle pad to work on the angled spring perch so there will be no axle tube modifications required. I will start a new thread on here about our new systems and post a few pictures.

*** Please remember that these kits are not available for sale yet, but as it gets close to production everyone will be informed. We do not have a price figured out yet, but you can ask questions, or get on a waiting list to get the kits as soon as they are available. ***

Clint Petree
KP Components Inc.
866-KP-LINKS
www.kpcomponents.com
Kontrol Phreaks is offline   Reply With Quote