View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 02:59 PM   #14
Knight72

Re: Big Rhonda long term build thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 68Gold/white View Post
I was just wondering what your thoughts were. I have a 67 C10, LWB I will be in "economy" spending mode to get it back on the road for a while. I will be leaving tank in cab for a while, also. Costs of new rear tank and fuel system are why I'll leave tank in cab for a year or two. I will be thrilled just to have mine on the street. I plan to upgrade it while still driving it, over time periods of a weekend or week. Tearing something apart and having it not run for YEARS is not a good thing.....

Thanks
No worries, man. I was really leaning to going all out initially, but I'm being very flexible to try and save a few bucks here and there, while not cutting corners. Reading the forum every day is giving me a lot of perspective and insight into the c10 platform, and I'm being swayed by different info and gaining clarity on where I want my build to go. I'm trying to incorporate as much of the original truck and gm design as possible due to it being almost 100% original when I purchased. Everybody has their own personal way to do things. I like to tinker and repair. It's a lot of fun to me, so I don't mind the blown apart and not driving for a couple years. Different strokes and all that. I am looking forward to hoping in and cruising one day though. I appreciate the questions and replies too, helps keep me on task and gives another perspective on things I'm doing as well.

Still plugging away.

Build thread:
http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...42#post8247142
Knight72 is offline   Reply With Quote