View Single Post
Old 01-27-2018, 03:59 AM   #4
stsalvage
Scrapper 1

Re: C50 custom high option questions

having one of them trucks with a AC dash is grate.i was talking to my dad to day.I told him when I get my 4 million dollar settlement.An we move out to Utah.I'm looking for a big spread with a big metal shop or build one with big lifts.I'm looking to start buying a few of these old chevy C30--C80 trucks and Start putting Late modal Chassis under them Run the LS and the LS 1 an 2 drive trains with Allison and Duramax.with all Auto's in them,Restore them back to factory but all of them having AC cabs.Plus running hydro boost brakes disc brakes all the way around.with 22.5 tires on some and 19.5 on others my partner In NC has a hook up on a yard up there with 60 of them sitting from all years from 1955--72 From 1 ton to C80 and the GMC Semi's.Just like to see these big trucks have a second chance at life.looking to get it off the ground in 1-2 years Just out scouting property in Utah and NC and OK.I hear of a guy in south Dakota.That has a small operation out that way.Might have to fly down and talk to him.get some tips on who to talk to.I found a few metal fab people in AZ and one guy out here in Calif.Hoping i can get them on my team to weld the floors and other things on the trucks.I see these thing are really staring to catch on.Well its just a dream until 2020.Then let the fun begin.
stsalvage is offline   Reply With Quote