View Single Post
Old 06-11-2011, 09:42 PM   #30
48 GMC BURB

Re: Calling all 47-54 Suburbans/carryall's/panels

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpickup View Post
48 GMC BURB, the numbers were down, as for the vendors they were too. Over 10 years ago it was the best. They would allow campers and it was busy cruising till midnight. Now the place is dead after 5:00. I think the NSRA greed has set in. They wack everybody who wants to come in see the cars $15 and the vendors pay a lot of money for a space. The way the economy is that is too much. And they wonder way the numbers are down. And the post 1948 cars were not as many as it could have been. I wonder if they most figured that the NSRA did not want them years ago, that since there numbers are down now they do want them to bring the numbers up. I like to see all the cars and trucks and that is way I like the Goodguys shows. Sorry for the rant.

Shannon
NP Shannon when you see a problem with the Hobby it's good to get it out there. I have't been to York NSRA for a couple of years ...HD's ..vetts & stangs ,for a while but now I'm back home...First love Trucks. First big run I took the Burb to was last years Turky Run in Daytona..Great Show.
Columbus July 7-10 will be my first Good Guys Show !!
48 Double Duty
04 SS Burb
01 Springer HD
48 GMC BURB is offline   Reply With Quote